There's a great deal of useful content bouncing around the blogosphere and the net. Due to a packed work schedule, I thought I'd share some of the things that came through my email this weekend - for those who are interested.
1. Over at Conversations with Experts, Patsi and Denise are preparing to interview one of my favorite young men, Scott Ginsberg - That NameTag Guy. This is one interview you do not want to miss! Sign up here. This is just a sample of what you'll get:
The Power of Approachability
Wednesday, April 5, 2006, 8:30 p.m. ET
Guest Expert: Scott Ginsberg, Author, Speaker, That guy with the nametag
APPROACHABILITY is the defining characteristic of successful communicators.
- It helps your front line create unforgettable encounters
- It makes your customers feel comfortable and confident
- It allows your employees to communicate openly and effectively
- And it makes you a person that other people are magnetized to, want to do business with and will tell their friends about
3. The Original Blogging Evangelist, and new writer, Andy Wibbels of Blog Wild, is beginning his virtual book tour today. I've already told you that this book is a MUST to have in your library. For experienced bloggers and newbies alike, Andy has captured the essence of blogging, without the complications. Sign in for his very first interview on Blog Wild. You won't be sorry! Here are the details:
Dial in details: Monday April 3rd @ Noon EST 1-641-297-5900 Access Code: 86656.