Pick about 10 items from your closet and ask yourself the following questions:
* How do you feel when you wear it? Attractive or insecure?
* Does it accentuate or diminish a part of your body you wish was smaller?
* Is it in poor condition? Stains, holes, or missing buttons?
* Do you feel frumpy or fabulous when you wear it?
* Can you eat anything while wearing it? Know that feeling?
If the clothes don’t flatter you or should not be worn, then why hold on to them?
Go on, just take 30 minutes to analyze those questionable pieces, and you will be on your way to having a closet that will offer you many choices and not chaos.
“I loved our Nordstroms shopping trip! So many new choices now in my closet. Thank you again for your guidance and great choices!”
— Jamie C, New Canaan CT
I am now offering virtual consultations for those who finally want to know what to wear? Send me your pictures and required information, and I’ll give you the styling and shopping tips you need so that you will always know what to wear.
Schedule your FREE Get Acquainted Call to find out how I can show you how to always know what to wear.
If you like this post, be sure to go here