The Lip-sticking blog encompasses a niche audience of loyal readers:
- Primarily women - small business owners and solo-preneurs
- Small % of men interested in learning how to work with and understand the female market
- Younger women interested in becoming an entrepreneur
The Lip-sticking audience demos are gathered from discussions and surveys:
- Ages range from Gen X & Gen Y world all the way to baby boomers and seniors
- Entrepreneurs starting small businesses, as well as professionals with years of business experience, and those just thinking about starting a new business
- Mostly within the U.S. with a small percentage from Canada and Europe
- Many are high influencers with popular blogs of their own
The Lip-sticking blog continues to be one of the top influencing bogs that marketers connect with when releasing new products and services targeted to women. As any marketer knows, the innovators and early adapters of just about any product category are research junkies and the ones most likely to be reading niche blogs.
Yvonne has been tapped to help connect, build, and/or utilize blogs and social media more effectively by:
- Rhonda Shasteen, Former Director of Marketing at Mary Kay
- Kevin Burke, founder of Marketing to Moms
- Dawn McWilliams, former Director of Public Relations for the Simon Graduate School of Business
- Jason Merrihew, Associate Public Relations Manager, American Animal Hospital Association
- Bruce Peters, WCEOhq Radio.org
By integrating the power of social media with life and business, Yvonne and the team reach a worldwide audience which often re-purposes their content.
The Lipsticking Blog Traffic Stats:
- Page Views - ~30,000 per month
- Subscribers - ~3000
- Website grader rank - 94
- Google PR 4
- Google Index 6600
Social Media Activity:
- Lipsticking @Lipsticking – 4252 followers
- Yvonne DiVita @y2vonne - 6560 followers
- Klout Score - 61 - Influential about Small Business, Social Media and Conferences
- Facebook friends -696
- Pinterest - 400 followers
Ad Package 1 - 250 x 250 Banner Ad
Cost: $500 per month or $2500 total for 6 months
Location: Right column primary position
Availability: 1 position
Ad Package 2 – 125 x 125 Banner Ad
Cost: $200 per month or $1000 for 6 months
Location: Middle right column sponsor area primary position
Availability: 3 positions
Both ad packages require advertisers to supply their own 125x125 or 250x250 pixel banner. JPEG or GIF are accepted, no animation is permitted and please keep file size under 50KB.
Sponsored Blog Post – A one-time post written about your product or service in which we disclose that this it is a sponsored post. The post will be an honest assessment – we cannot guarantee a positive response from the blogger assigned to write the post.
Cost: $250 per post. Negotiation for additional posts, over a period of time may be discussed with the Director of Marketing.
Featured Sponsor Package – Display Ad with Blog Post and Twitter Updates
This includes a one-time blog post as described above along with the 250 x 250 display with a text link to the featured post, and a daily Twitter update.
Cost: $650 per month
Availability: 1 per month
Text Links - Sidebar
Cost: $100 per month
Please contact Yvonne at: Yvonne (@) lipsticking (dot) com to request more information or discuss your needs