Previous month:
October 2007
Next month:
December 2007

Hack Attack

by Guest Blogger, Lena West, Chief Social Media Strategist at xynoMedia Technology Quite some time ago I read a startling statistic: The FBI and Computer Security Institute conducted a survey which revealed that only 20% of businesses reported computer intrusions to legal authorities. The other 80% kept the episodes quiet... Read more →

Women On the Net: Marketing to a New Vision

I suspect most people in the U.S. today are preparing for tomorrow's football games. Oh, yeah... and dinner. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving day, occuring on the 4th Thursday in November this year. Normally, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the 3rd Thursday in Thanksgiving. Why we have 5 Thursdays this year is beyond... Read more →