The answer to the title question is, Yes. Whether or not you've ever considered writing a book, the answer is still yes. Because I firmly believe that each and every one of us has a book in her (or him), waiting to be written.
There is no doubt about it - writing a book is hard work. As a Print-On-Demand publisher who has worked with new authors and seasoned authors, alike, I can tell you each has its struggles. Each author comes to the process with notions that it's going to be easy or hard or fun or not. Some have even studied the 'market' - seeking out books in the area they're writing about to see how successful or powerful their competition is. Regardless of the pre-work or the dreams or the book purpose, the actual writing is a task that can prove to be overwhelming. And, to be honest, whether you actually publish the book or not, writing a book can be a very successful way to get more insight into yourself and your business.
Enter... some help that will provide more than just writing advice.
Lorin Beller Blake of Big Fish Nation has a year long business program designed to help you get on track for more success in 2012 and for writing that book you've always dreamed of writing! She has offered the Lip-sticking readers a BIG opportunity! Just click the icon on the right and use the discount code included. This Yearlong Adventure program is sure to get you on track for big results! I am offering it to my readers because I know you have some fantastic works hiding in your hearts, waiting to see the light of day.
Make sure you use the code: LIPDISCOUNT10 and feel free to email Lorin, telling her I sent you!
The business program offers these benefits (and more)
- One FULL YEAR of resources, learning, support, inspiration and motivation
- 24 results-focused modules presented in 24 teleclasses led by Lorin Beller Blake (2 per month)
- 24 private 1-on-1 coaching sessions by phone with a Big Fish Coach (2 per month)
- Powerfully integrated content and resources with quarterly focuses including:
- Foundation work/planning around the proven Big Fish Principles,
- process and duplication to increase efficiency and make you more money,
- 21st century marketing concepts and ideas,
- sales and leadership focus.
The next group launching will receive all 24 teleclasses, with a “So, You Want to Write A Book?”* theme – to finally get that book you keep talking about written!
So many women have told me that they are wanting to write a book and so few ‘get it done’! Now is the time! This theme will help you get your book written and published in ONE YEAR!
You will have access to our brand new “So You Want to Write A Book”* recorded program FREE!!! The program includes:
- How to decide if you should self publish or find a publisher (including steps for each process)
- Step by step details of tasks required to complete the project (getting an ISBN number, how to get a Library of Congress number, etc.)
- Powerful ideas for marketing your book!
- Support from your Coach to chunk the writing project down so it is complete by the end of the yearlong program!
Watch for more programs that support your on-going business goals. 2012 is OUR year to hit a home run, folks. Lip-sticking will be adding more women's issues areas, embracing our men-folk (we have tons who are stepping up to offer great content and advice), and reaching out to you, our readers, for your insight, suggestions, and feedback.
It's never been about me. It's always been about you. Thank you for stopping by today and every day. Thank you for your comments. What else can I do to support you, right now?