Guest post by Blog Manager Robbi Hess
Is your business going places? If you answered “no” have you considered taking up article marketing
techniques to help kick start it? Article marketing offers many benefits and is a great way to jump start your marketing and promotions business plan.
Here are five reasons that you, as an entrepreneur need to add article marketing to your overall promotions plan:
- It’s been proven that customers are more likely to make a purchase or do business with someone they “know, like and trust.” Establishing yourself as an authority in your field of expertise is a perfect way to do just that. Potential clients will get to know you through the articles that you write and the wisdom you impart.
- Writing articles is a focused approach to reaching your ideal audience. Write your articles around search terms that relate to your specific industry. You will also want to spread the word about your published articles onto your social media pages.
- Not only will you reach your perfect audience, writing articles will amp up your SEO. When you write articles, make sure you’re taking advantage of the key words to link back to your home website.
- Article marketing is free – except for the time you spend writing articles, or paying a professional to write them for you. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to reap large benefits.
- Articles have staying power. Once your articles are published, they remain online and are a permanent and ongoing source of traffic for your website or social media sites. Keep in mind, the more you write on your specific area of expertise the more benefits your business reaps. Article writing helps build your brand.
When looking to article marketing as a way to grow your business don’t jump into it blindly. Take time to create an editorial or marketing calendar for your article writing – take advantage of holidays and promotions you’re running as part of your plan.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook!